18 October 2021
Kia ora koutou,
The announcement today moves Northland into Level 2 at 11:59 Tuesday. We can either take 24 or 48 hours to prepare for students returning to school.
We will make it easier on parents getting back to work by welcoming all children back on Wednesday 20th October this week.
- current level 3 student bubbles will continue for tomorrow – Tuesday 19th October – only already registered students
- no online learning will be monitored on Tuesday as staff will be putting school back together after our major works in 3 rooms
- all other guidelines are the same as before…
- scan at the gate
- if you come on the school grounds and have not scanned then please sign the register outside R3
- Contact tracing remains a high priority
We look forward to having everyone back and into school again for hopefully a full term of learning.