NZ Modern School of Music Piano Lessons at school

12 February

Kia ora koutou,

If you’re interested in piano/keyboard lessons for your child at school, please pick up an enrolment form from the office.

A Blurb from the Piano Teacher Daniel Slabbert…

Music is one of my passions in life and I started formal singing and piano training when I was 6 years old. I can only think of one or two years in my entire life when I was not singing in some choir, ensemble or taking part in various individual musical performances. Playing the piano has been part of my life at least once every week, my whole life through. I attained my Grade 5 Music Theory and Grade 7 Piano qualifications while still at school and then after completing school, I furthered my studies at the University of the Orange Freestate where I obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree. Since then I also completed my Postgraduate Certificate in Education as well as a Certificate in Christian Counselling. I am an Evergreen Parenting Facilitator and a Human Progress Management Facilitator and decided to go back into teaching, so towards the end of last year I obtained my NZ Teacher registration.
Currently I own and manage a small baking business, teach music and enjoy spending time with my wife and two boys. I see music as the universal language of the soul and hope to be able to share that in as many forms as I possibly can with as many people as I possibly can.

Regards
Terry
By |2021-02-12T09:42:12+00:0012th February 2021|Newsletters, Updates - Email, Updates - Home Page|Comments Off on NZ Modern School of Music Piano Lessons at school

About the Author: